Something special for you
The new trademarked concept "WellVital" for health and wellness holidays in Bavaria was developed by Bayern Tourismus Marketing GmbH in collaboration with the Bavarian Spa Association and the Bavarian Hotel and Restaurant Association.
Only towns and hotels with at least 3-star standards can become WellVital partners. The brand philosophy is based on the slogan: "in Bavaria you're in the very best of hands!" WellVital therefore has the highest possible quality criteria.
The services von WellVital:
- Your very own contact for all questions before and during your holiday
- Simple information and booking options
- Shuttle service, if required (chargeable)
- Interesting programme of events
- Additional information based on your specific areas of interest is provided before and during your stay upon request
- Many attractive offers for visitors travelling alone: no single room supplement; 'friendship tables' in many hotels at mealtimes
- Non-smoking areas and rooms
- Regional vitality cuisine
- A tailored wellness concept including qualified personnel and regular basic programmes of exercise, relaxation and nutrition
- WellVital tips for at home
- Continuous quality tests and quality assuranceRegelmäßige Qualitätsprüfung und -sicherung
- Environment-conscious operation management
Our WellVital hotels
With seven certified WellVital hotels, Bad Griesbach is one of the main WellVital venues in Bavaria. Pamper packages comply with a rigorous set of quality criteria because we care passionately about your wellbeing.
- Hotel Drei Quellen Therme
- Hotel Griesbacher Hof
- Hotel Fürstenhof
- Quellness- & Golfhotel Maximilian
- Appartementhotel Griesbacher Hof
- Hotel Birkenhof Therme
The WellVital rose
Bad Griesbach now has its very own rose: the WellVital rose, a specially cultivated variety with an appealing colour and beauty, symbolises the feeling of wellbeing that visitors experience in Bad Griesbach. It is the expression of our motto "Here you will blossom like our Bad Griesbach rose". These flaming red-orange blooms adorn the old quarter, thermal spa complex and, in particular, 'rose hill' near the Kurwald forest.